Tuesday, July 26, 2011

REMISIER , DEALER ???????? it is me????

Become a DEALER????..REMISIER??????..Oh its not in my dream ambition... even a little bit...huhuhu..not in my mind...my plan...my goal.... but now... day by day...joining GDP.. its more to educate and teaching and trainning us to become as a dealer, analyst, remisier... wahh its relates to the capital market... Stock market.. Yeah soon will expose with stock.... how to deal with client...and so on... out of my mind actually... is it I can handle it.???...Oh Allah.. If this is my journey of life..I'm really hope that I can survive it...and I really2 hope and pray, everything will going well...now almost 3 week I've been join GDP..everyday I always think about my future... sometimes I feel doubt on what should I do..what is my goal...what I want to become...sometimes I'm also said to my heart that it is not my soul...but I'll try my best..the most important thing I have to complete my MOdul 6 and 7...hope so....now a lot of homework waiting for me...financial report..................case study... oh..really tough..

2 comments:

  1. macam stock2 la...jaga client...bila diorang nk beli stock kita yg buat la...

    ReplyDelete