Thursday, January 19, 2012

Again And Again And Again...

yeah...again and again and again and again..AND again..maybe its become last or will have AGAIN!!... oh, no.. at this time I'm very..very very FRUSTRATED, DISAPPOINTED, STRESS, and ++ negative thinking... some time I felt want to give up!.. want to quit...and so on..actually, this morning i've an exam at SC...fyi this is the forth times i taken this modul 7 exam...a few days  i do some revision, homework about this M7... I dont know why, my luck is not there... felt so disappointed. While waiting the result outside examination hall, my heart beep so fast...nervously...worried.. thinking about my result... deep in my heart tawakal to Allah.. After getting the result...Oh Allah, what happened... I was cried...and cried...speechless....cannot express the feeling...so sad... until I go to Clinic and get 2 days mc... i need to calm down back. and need time to face "them"... I dont know either want to continue or not... just let time go on........ Maybe I will try for the last time.... after that no more.... please pray for me dear...




its remind me the same situation while I was studying in diploma... Repeat paper accounting...ooo the feeling very sad...and now, its come again...


babai-I'm going to hometown..peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment