Friday, September 14, 2012

Oh now turn to 3 Months

Assalamualaikum...........nite everyone.... wah now already turn to 3 months i left my blog...without updates anything... wah sound likes I'm a busy gurl women..really???... But truthly, I'M NOT..hahahaha.. Okey tonite what I want to bebel2   write, is about nothing special... Just way of my life!.... Ya... Now I become a JOB HUNTER CITY HUNTER(just finish watch it) heehe.. I'm searching for new job... that makes me happy and excited to go to work..... Totally I'm not really happy now with my OFIS.. special to SOMEONE... yes him... So busy body.... Arghhhh!!!!... About 1 year I was there... now he turn more agressive BUSY body,,hahahha yes I know he is the Bos.... but he should treat us more professional lah kan.... jangan ikut angin meroyan dia ja......................... So solution. find new job.................. anyone have...can suggest to me ok!.. Kerja OK but he's NOT OK.... so stress... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...tata

No comments:

Post a Comment