Wednesday, December 7, 2011

hahahahaha

Hai all...how are u there............hopefully fine...lately I felt so tired with my job...I dont know how to express...but sometimes inside  my heart I feel want to quit..but..after thinking..and thinking..and thinking who want give me money if I,m not working..plus I have some responsibility towards my family....impossible to goyang kaki je kan...hohoho... I dont know why sometimes I feel like that...maybe, still under training..I guess...after thinking about pro and cont I decide to still continue my job...until I get another offer...hehehehe...hopefully...not meant I dislike this work...but some particulars that I dislike about the environment at my workplace....the bad attitude of some workers that jealousy among them...make me feel...oh no...what is going on...not everyday busy....totally not...I not frust with my job..but the environment there... hahahaha....monolog seorang penunggang ex5..

No comments:

Post a Comment